Yield: 2 serves (3 taquitos each)
These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos from maebells.com only have three ingredients, can be made in under 10 minutes and have nearly no carbs! A serving is 3, but you could easily eat all 6 and stay low carb.
Prep Time 1 minute | Cook Time 5 minutes | Total Time 6 minutes
• 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
• 1-1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
• 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce for dipping
• low carb ranch dressing (optional, not included in nutritional stats)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
2. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
3. Place the cheese slices evenly on the mat.
4. Bake 5-7 minutes or until the outside edges are browned and crisp.
5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool 1-2 minutes.
6. Place chicken on one end of the cheese slice and tightly roll, seam side down.
7. Serve with buffalo sauce and low carb ranch.
You can use leftover cooked chicken, or just buy pre-cooked shredded or diced chicken.
Serving Size: 3 taquitos, Per Serving: Calories: 390, Total Fat: 21.7g, Carbohydrates: 0.5g, Fiber: 0.2g (net carbs 0.3g) Protein: 43.3g